Monday, March 22, 2010

How Many Hours In My Day?

I am force to wonder. I have picked up another couple of projects.  I picked up another part time project from work and remember the tease from my last post?? Well, I'm not even sure if Ive ever mentioned I write the blog for Stitchin' Heaven? Well, I do and am officially the Monday Blogger for Quilter's Daily Blog Along! Woo Hoo! Ya me! I'm going to be doing product reviews. My first post when up today so be sure you go and check it out and comment & feel free to blog about the topics yourself. Just click on the Quiter's Daily Blog Along button.
Oh, right, there's more....I am also have taken on the task of wedding planner for a friend at work. Its going to be a  quaint little wedding, so I plan to blog about the great deals and inexpensive ways to have a great wedding. Whaddya think?
For those of you who don't know, Hobby Lobby now has an online store and they have so really great FREE project sheets.



No comments: