Friday, August 13, 2010

New Name

So, since I started my blog I have continued to struggle with a name...I've gone from Nikistitch to Niki's Adventure's in Bagging & Stuff....But, I think I've got it..I'm back to NikiStitch....after all, it is the name in my URL...(duh)
I have seriously been neglecting, which seems to be a mention I make in most of my posts...But, I promise its not that I don't care...Ive been making sure I keep real busy and.......We're buying a house!!! Yeppers, its technically our very first house!! We're so excited!! We had inspections yesterday and thats the last of what needed to be done. Hope to have the report back tomorrow and that nothing major is wrong so we can still close by the end of the month! Wish us luck!

I'm also working on a huge project at work to support Breat Cancer awareness, research and support. Note the button on my nav bar. Please check it our and grab the button for your blog too!! I hope to have enough time to make a bra for the cause.

Um, what else? Not much, really...School starts on Aug. 23rd...We are all excited about this day! LOL Working on my octopus for the YOE swap this weekend, so will try to get that pic posted.

Still missing my dad....

1 comment:

val said...

congrats on your new home..that is SO EXCITING! I am sorry that you are having a difficult time....words fail me.