Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Inspired


Well, I should be posting more, I know....I will...I've found some really great inspiration for my Enchanted Swap buddy...And guess where's she's from??!! Arizona, oh yeah! LOL Ugh I miss it there, the smell of the dirt after it rains, the mesquite trees and of course those gorgeous sunsets! See what I mean? (pic to right) One day, I will make it back....hopefully sooner than later.
I've been on a quote kick on FB (hee hee) but hey, I can't help it. I do our motivational quotes at staff meeting each week...Gotta quote you just adore? Please leave a comment. My all time favorite is this one:
(ok so its a little longer than a quote but most of you probably have read a portion of this)
I love you,


Not only for what you are,

But for what I am

When I am with you.



I love you,

Not only for what

You have made of yourself,

But for what

You are making of me.

I love you

For the part of me

That you bring out;

I love you

For putting your hand

Into my heaped-up heart

And passing over

All the foolish, weak things

That you can’t help

Dimly seeing there,

And for drawing out

Into the light

All the beautiful belongings

That no one else had looked

Quite far enough to find.



I love you because you

Are helping me to make

Of the lumber of my life

Not a tavern

But a temple;

Out of the works

Of my every day

Not a reproach

But a song.



I love you

Because you have done

More than any creed

Could have done

To make me good

And more than any fate

Could have done

To make me happy.

You have done it

Without a touch,

Without a word,

Without a sign.

You have done it

By being yourself.

Perhaps that is what
Being a friend means,

After all.”
Great, huh?  Ok, so since we're on the subject of mushy gushy stuff.... Sparks has a new movie coming out Dear John, its also a book..I will be buying it!
Um, well, although not much but so much seems to be going on, I have nothing really to report. Oh, but I will be posting when I get my Swap Ornie done!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay that was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Yarni Gras! said...

love the post...intrigued by the ornie idea!