Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's A New Year

Wow, didn't realize how busy I've been until I noticed I haven't posted since Dec. 20th! Gheez!  Ok, so to get this in writing, I think will be the best way to start with my goals for the year. Hmm...Well, I will start off with the musts, like, new glasses & renewing my DL. :o)  Deb has us listening to Retail Mastery Audio Cd's, so I have to get those noted and imply.  I want to read at least 3 books this year. Which means, maybe I will do another book swap! Woo hoo! Wait, must finish Guernsey Literary & Potatoe Peel Pie Society...
I must do big things on the Stitchin' Heaven Howdy, including some much neglected book reviews for the Vintage Worksop. That's another project though...I hope to have trim put up throughout the house. We are freezing our tails off right now in this weather....Someone please remind me that I want to think twice next time I am wanting to buy a house that is a "fixer upper". So much blood, sweat and tears continue to go into this house. But hey, it's ours, right?!
Need to track down some ornanment tuts, maybe on etsy or craftster.org. I've joined in on the Enchanted Year ornament swap! Wooowey!
Anyone have a natural rememdy for cold and congestion. I can't seem to shake this (going on a week) and I hate taking medicine!
Oh yes, and I must continue my quest for a healthier lifestyle. The holidays are over and must not make any excuses why I couldn't eat right or excersize.
Ok, guess I'll talk lata!
Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New year and good luck on your resolutions! Melinda