Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Swap - Meet


OOh! So I got my swap bag from my swap partner. Isn't it great?! I'm already even using it! Thanks, Erika!  OOh and you know what one of the most amazing things about working in a quilt shop, but not just any quilt shop...Stitchin' Heaven?  Not only is Deb a celebrity in the industry, but she knows other celebrities in the industry. LOL Today, Jamie Kalvestran owner of Scrap-Bags came by to see us! She was so neat and I just love the techniques she uses in her patterns. She also, taught us today how to make fabric beads. How cool, right...I'm gonna work on making some of those and come back and show you guys.

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I'm hosting Stitchin' Heaven's Monster Mash Mystery on our blog on Halloween. Gonna be a lot of fun, with the mystery, but hourly coupons, giveaways & scavenger hunts! Please join me there.
I'm off to go tend to my farm on Facebook, now! LOL Priorites! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that bag is adorable! your scavenger hunt and coupons and gveaway sounds like so much fun!
stopping by visiting all the SSS participants