Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

Wow! It'a already here, which means Christmas is soon after! That's ok though, 'cause I really love entertaining and decorating and getting the girls all dressed up. How fun!  I had yesterday off, so the girls and I cooked and baked. We made these chocolate covered pretzels with fall sprinkles....They turned out pretty good, except that I need to work on mastering my almond bark skills....I'm  a beginner baker/chef and I just can't get that stuff to cooperate with me, its always chunky, never smooth...Am I missing somewthing? Do tell.
Jenny S. my Enchanted Forest Ornament swap buddy got her ornies...I made them...Finding flying pigs out and about is not easy...Though, I am working on the 2nd part of her gift from moi...

Well, in case I take another week to take a minute to ramble, I hope you all have the most amazing holiday and the safe travels...XOXO



No comments: