Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 1 down...Day 2 here I am

So, yesterday was the first day of our "lifestyle" diet.  I have to admit, it wasn't was I had expected. I woke up half excited and made breakfast. Not even an hour after breakfast I got this insane migraine headache that made me sick to my stomache and I just went to bed. After a 3 hr nap I still found it hard to snp out of it... But, I did snap out of it and was then wired for sound. I was ready to go. We took a ride to Lowes & Walmart with our oldest daughter. That was fun! I got home,  cleaned and started getting my sewing room straightened out for the shelves Hubby is putting up for me today. I'll be sure to take some pics when I post later.  Before I went to bed I excersized for about 10 minutes. Yeah, that was it. When you're out of shape 10 minutes is brutal. My calves were burning and I was outta breath.  IDK if this is normal, Hubby says it is, but I was doing arm reaches and as I reached to each side it was like I was pushing the air out of my lungs like a squeeze bottle. IDK, we'll see if it continues. I wonder if maybe it's the weight shifting against the lung. Who knows. Guess we'll see unless you guys know something. I really am ashamed of the shape I'm in, and again, it's not my weight really, it's just I'm so outta shape.
Today for breakfast I had a bowl of Raisin Bran w/ 2% milk and a glass of OJ. Lunch, salad & crakers...My snack is gonna be a banana. Trishy Poo (my bff) baught me some gum to occupy my mouth so Im not wanting to snack on all the Halloween Candy sitting around.
All in all, I KNOW, I can do this. I need to do this.  I'll blab at ya later and post pics of my sewing room!
Found this great recipe that I'm gonna try. Doesn't it look great?! MyRecipes.com is doing a cookie countdown.  I need to find a way to make these cookies a little "healthier". Hey, I understand I can eat, just in moderation, right? Anyway, just click on the link below the image to get to the recipe.

No comments: